Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Growing up

Facebook has deterred me from blogging in the past months. I need to catch up and start documenting the wonderful experiences of being a mama. Sam is getting so big and changing every day. We now can have conversations and to think he was barely understandable a few months ago. He is so fun and we are enjoying every moment, even the ones that are so fun. He started a new school today with his new haircut. There weren't any tears shed and when I checked up on him, they said he was doing great. Change is so hard and I am learning through being a mom that it happens more and more. I am working on being open to change without fear. So not me:) His needs are far more important than my fear of change. This new school is amazing and I am so grateful that we are able to take him there. We live in Boise and I work in Eagle, so I decided to put him in a school near me. It has worked out great, and I am optimistic that Real Estate will pick up and I continue to work here in Eagle.

No comments: