Friday, June 6, 2008

Being a Mama

Being a mom has changed my life. My heart is fuller, my mind is expanded, my patience has grown longer and my fears have exceeded. My Sam has been sick most of his little life and this has caused alot of worry, stress and learning. I know that he will be fine and that he needs to build up his immunity. The stress of being a working mom is sometimes unbearable. Srength and faith, along with my Grandma's wisdom gets me through it. I am not alone and find it comforting to hear stories from other working mom's. Finding balance in it all has been my focus. To let go of the fear, go into the faith and love my family is what I am striving to do daily. Being a mom has been an incredible experience and has challanged me. I will find the balance, faith and strength. Oh, and have fun too!

No comments: